Corporate Site Selection and Economic Development:
A 30-Year Perspective
Learn More About Discounts for Orders Over 25 Books for Clients and Customers, Conferences, Retreats, Classrooms, etc.
About Strategic Development Group
Founded in 1999, SDG is a highly specialized site selection consulting firm focused on identifying optimum locations in a timely manner, maximizing the value of incentives, and minimizing risk for corporations from across the globe. SDG has managed projects with capital investment from $15 million to over $1 billion for companies in a wide range of industries including automotive, chemical, steel and life science.
Conference and Retreat Speaking
With extensive U.S. and global site location and economic development experience, Mark is a popular speaker at a variety of conference and event venues in the U.S. and abroad related to the following:
- Site location trends
- Corporate site location issues
- Case studies in corporate site selection
- The role of utilities in the site selection process
- The value and purpose of economic development
- Economic development strategy
- Consulting firm operations strategy